Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.

Article about: Hi guys, Just wondering if you think this "Egghead" Infanterie Sturmabzeichen stands a chance. Seems like a nice badge and slightly vaulted. Not maker marked. No red flags jumping

Default Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you think this "Egghead" Infanterie Sturmabzeichen stands a chance. Seems like a nice badge and slightly vaulted. Not maker marked. No red flags jumping out at me but would like some expert eyes to have a look.

Cheers,

Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.
    P
    Many

If you compare yours with the one posted in this thread, you should be able to determine if yours is original not. You will also find some more information about this badge.
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in Silber- "Egghead"
    Ralph.
    .....Edit....
    I believe this one is original, I just don't know who the maker is yet.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Guys

This example has the nickname "Deformed Leaf" due to the unique outline of the 3R leaf. It is one of three hardware set ups, with this one having the block hinge and half moon shaped catch plate.

Recently, these Deformed Leaf examples have been attributed to the firm of Wilhelm Deumer.
    This is due to the several Vertical crimp examples with this same obverse design found with Deumer addressed paper packets.

Best Regards, fischer

Here is one I have to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.   Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.  

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Quote by fischer View Post
    Here is one I have to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    And another...

Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.

a great example from all.

Quote by fischer View Post
    Hi Guys

This example has the nickname "Deformed Leaf" due to the unique outline of the 3R leaf. It is one of three hardware set ups, with this one having the block hinge and half moon shaped catch plate.

Recently, these Deformed Leaf examples have been attributed to the firm of Wilhelm Deumer.
    This is due to the several Vertical crimp examples with this same obverse design found with Deumer addressed paper packets.

Best Regards, fischer
    There you go, concentrating on the hardware and missed the deformed leaf?
    Here are two of the other hardware set ups that are known to be used by this maker.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.   Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber - Egghead.  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)