Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hi guys I am thinking about purchasing this infantry assault badge, just wanted to get some thoughts on it before making the purchase. Cheers

?

Default Infantrie Sturmabzeichen

Hi guys

I am thinking about purchasing this infantry assault badge, just wanted to get some thoughts on it before making the purchase.

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantrie Sturmabzeichen   Infantrie Sturmabzeichen  

Last edited by rbminis; 12-16-2019 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantrie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

It is an original by the maker Josef Feix & Sohne.
    While not in the best condition, it is still collectable. The hardware is original and complete. These often have the catch missing due to the retaining method.
    You can compare to my example here.
    Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze, JFS, Josef Feix & Sohne.

Please read this thread and keep this in mind when posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.

I have retitled your thread, and moved it to the correct section of the forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)