Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge - real or fake, please?

Article about: by Scout Indeed it is. Though you claimed it to be a cursory walk-through, you managed to give a satisfactory explanation. Thank you very much. Do we know the reason for some badges to be ma

?

Default Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge - real or fake, please?

What do you think of this one, please?
    Real or fake?
    Seller wants 67£/80€ for it - how does that price sound to you
    Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge - real or fake, please?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge - real or fake, please?

Good original piece, not sure on the maker so I'll let others identify it. The price is OK.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge - real or fake, please?

Great! Thanks. Much appreciated.
    (Ill be as poor as a church mouse before this is through ... )

?

Good unmarked zinc JB&Co IMO.

I agree with Janos, a good JB&Co from the Gablonz area.

Best Regards, fischer

?

Thanks for the answers so far, guys.

A JB&Co for sure. Stewy

?

I have now received the abzeichen.
    Thank you very much for the help.
    The badge is unmarked.
    Would you mind telling me how you determine it to be a JB & Co?
    Not that I doubt it, Im just very curious as to how the experts work.

Hello

Several factors are involved in determining who the maker is of the various combat badges. The maker marked examples give one a starting point and helps with the unmarked examples that match the mm ones (as is the case with yours). Hardware is another way to find matches and we can find clues in looking at all the combat badges...GAB's, PAB's and IAB's.

Without going to deep, I will stick with your new acquisition being an unmarked JB&Co.

Some background;
    There are the unmarked examples like yours and marked examples with the mm JB&Co on the reverse. If you compare yours to my example you will see the obverse details are a match. The ball hinge hardware on the reverse is also a match. It is pretty safe to say that these two are related.

Best Regards, fischer

Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge - real or fake, please?Infantrie Sturmabzeichen/Infantry Assault badge - real or fake, please?

?

Indeed it is. Though you claimed it to be a cursory walk-through, you managed to give a satisfactory explanation.
    Thank you very much.
    Do we know the reason for some badges to be marked and then some others from the same maker not?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast