Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Infantriesturmabzeichen in Sliber, Steinhauer & Lück, Unmarked.

Article about: A recent addition to my IAB collection. This solid zinc example has the oval hinge with a flat sheet metal catch. This type of hardware matches those used on one variant of their PABs. This

Quote by MAP View Post
    Another beauty Ralph. You've been on a buying spree of late!!
    Thank you Michael!
    Not really, if you have noticed, I haven't really posted much as of late. I have about 6 items still in the mail beginning about 4 weeks ago.
    I just try to keep it continual.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

First time for me to see that kind of hardware on one. Very interesting, and stunning finish. Quite an addition to the collection room.
    "Only a real risk tests the reality of a belief." - C.S. Lewis

Quote by avenger View Post
    First time for me to see that kind of hardware on one. Very interesting, and stunning finish. Quite an addition to the collection room.
    Thank you Scott!
    Glad to be able to help others learn.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I know you have stated attributed, but are there any other makers who utilized this pattern of eagle? How conclusive is the connection at this time?
    Hi Ralph

This ISA has been connected to S&L with the discovery of Steinhauer & Lück, Lüdenscheid addressed packets containing this obverse designed example.
    As the S&L variants are not marked, we can only assume they produced them. But, there is a possibility the badges were made by another firm for S&L only to add the addressed packet for retail sale.

Because of this, we do not know for sure and the reason I refer this example as attributed to S&L.

Best Regards, fischer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12