Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Infantry Assault Badge Real or Fake??????

Article about: Marked R S on the back. Help me guys, I don't want to buy a fake. Thanks, Bill

Default Infantry Assault Badge Real or Fake??????

Marked R S on the back. Help me guys, I don't want to buy a fake. Thanks, Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infantry Assault Badge Real or Fake??????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry Assault Badge Real or Fake??????
    P
    Many

Hi Bill,

No good without any clear photo's of the reverse, as that's where all the info required is.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

IAB "Infantry Assault Badge"I think these are called???I could be wrong? I normally am... Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Infanterie Sturmabzeichen "Infantry Assault Badge"I think these are called???I could be wrong? I normally am... Cheers Terry.
    No you're not wrong Terry, thats what it is ..... the "ground assault" was a Luftwaffe badge.
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Just curious did Souval continue to make combat awards after the war as he did with EK's?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Just curious did Souval continue to make combat awards after the war as he did with EK's?

Nick
    Yep,with a unique "cut-out catch"" that makes them readily identifiable considering they were using original dies and material.
    IMO post war Souval are collectable in their own right once you accept them for what they are.

Dan

Thanks Dan ! Good info

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

THis is the post war Souval "cut-out" catch.......... watch for it, otherwise their badges are well made as one would expect.

Cheers, Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images Infantry Assault Badge Real or Fake?????? 

Title changed and moved to the correct forum.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Danmark View Post
    THis is the post war Souval "cut-out" catch.......... watch for it, otherwise their badges are well made as one would expect.

Cheers, Dan
    Agreed. Any catch fashioned like this one is at least "post war", if not fake sorry. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast