Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.

Article about: Hey Guys, i have just been offered these two badges by a friend of mine, sadly the minesweeper badge has a broken pin and the IAB has no catch but he said i can have the minesweeper badge fo

Default Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.

Hey Guys, i have just been offered these two badges by a friend of mine, sadly the minesweeper badge has a broken pin and the IAB has no catch but he said i can have the minesweeper badge for £38 and the IAB for £45 (although there is somebody else who is interested), i think the prices are ok and i believe them both to be genuine but there is no harm in a second opinion
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.   Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.  

Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.   Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.

Both are original IMO.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.

Hi Glen

Infanterie looks good . Regarding minesweeper - any chances for side close ups of the hinge ?

Regards
    Flieger23

?

Both looks good but in bad shape. The IAB is a Shuco.

ISA's a SHuCo unmarked 4 vein variant. Stewy

I agree with the others here, the IAB is an attributed unmarked ShuCo design variant.

Best regards, fischer

Thanks for your help guys, i have just now brought the minesweeper badge
    Thanks, Glen.

?

The Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch is possibly a Meybauer Glen. Can you post a better shot of the hinge and pin remains when you get it in hand and also a straight one of the front of the eagle please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    The Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch is possibly a Meybauer Glen.
    Hi Guys,

As Adrian says, that is indeed an extremely worn Tombak Meybauer Minesweeper that's been through a lot! Here's an intact one for comparison.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsabzeichen für Minensuch & Infanterie Sturmabzeichen opinions needed please.  
    Last edited by Norm F; 02-19-2012 at 05:07 PM.