Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

new Infanterie Sturmabzeichen badge for the collection

Article about: Sorry for including the panzer badge in this thread, just showing off a couple assault badges I got from a WWII vet, he was stationed in france and Germany towards the end of the war.

Default new Infanterie Sturmabzeichen badge for the collection

Sorry for including the panzer badge in this thread, just showing off a couple assault badges I got from a WWII vet, he was stationed in france and Germany towards the end of the war. new Infanterie Sturmabzeichen badge for the collectionnew Infanterie Sturmabzeichen badge for the collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new Infanterie Sturmabzeichen badge for the collection
    P
    Many

they are fine.

The Panzerkampfabzeichen is a late war S&L solid zinc horizontal crimp set up, but I guess you probably have already checked it out.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

The Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is an M.K. 1 and it is the first in the series of seven (M.K. 1-7) examples.
    It was manufactured in the Gablonz area most likely by a member(s) of the A.G.M.u.K. conglomerate.

Which specific maker is not known.

Best Regards, fischer

thanks for all the info, I'll add these two to my Luftwaffe ground assault badge