Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

NS Purported Juncker

Article about: Hi Guys I have not posted anything here in a while and thought I would show this example I acquired recently. This one differs from the standard purported Junckers in that the catch is a fla

Default NS Purported Juncker

Hi Guys

I have not posted anything here in a while and thought I would show this example I acquired recently.

This one differs from the standard purported Junckers in that the catch is a flat stock material instead of the round wire most commonly encountered.

Having an affection for this design, I could not resist getting this one.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS Purported Juncker   NS Purported Juncker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS Purported Juncker
    P
    Many

Simply stunning fischer!
    How rare is this flat catch version?
    I am still hoping to someday add a NS juncker to my collection.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Don,

Congratulations on getting this uncommon variation of the grandaddy of all IAB's, it's a beauty! Would this be one of the earliest types dating from the invasion of France and the low countries from around May to July 1940?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Jan
    ?

What a beauty!!!!

Best,

Jan

a great one.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the comments guys...

Hi Ralph
    The NS Juncker flat catch are very rare IMO, especially when compared to the round wire variation which I consider one of the more common of all Infanterie Sturmabzeichen examples.

Hi Ned
    I do consider the purported NS Juncker the earliest massed produced Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and think they were awarded around the time of the invasion of France.
    I do not think it is the earliest of the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's but it is the first to be manufactured in large quantities.

Here are a couple of round wire examples.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS Purported Juncker   NS Purported Juncker  

NS Purported Juncker   NS Purported Juncker  

?

Good looking badge.

Nice find Fischer, old mate! Flat wire Juncker's are one of the holy grails of ISA's. Where did you acquire it from? Email me. Stewy