Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original o Fake FZZS

Article about: is this original or fake? I saw that the claps are different from the pictures on the forum. what do you think about it? Value?

Default Original o Fake FZZS

is this original or fake? I saw that the claps are different from the pictures on the forum. what do you think about it? Value?

Original o Fake FZZSOriginal o Fake FZZS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original o Fake FZZS
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum. How about a "Thank You" on your first "real o fake" thread before diving into this thread?

Better pics would help. Stewy

This one's real....and they don't come much better.

Original o Fake FZZSOriginal o Fake FZZS
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Better pics would help. Stewy
    I agree...

ISA seem ok, but I'm not sure about your attitude. Manners cost nothing. Stewy

Hello Placido

From what I can tell yours is one of the many directly soldered hardware FZS Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's and looks to match the example that Ned posted.

There are several different directly soldered hardware set ups used by FZS with multiple combinations of hinge and catch plates. Various long and short barrel and sheet metal hinges are used with different shaped bases along with elongated, oblong and round catch plates. The catches are found constructed from round wire or flat stock material.

There are also the numerous FZS "crimped in" set ups; these have the same obverse design differing in the hardware attachment method only.

Placing a value is difficult with these small pics. Your picture attachment should be roughly the same as the one I post below.
    You should try and resize your scans to 130kb-150kb.

Without clear, correct sized pics, giving an opinion on authenticity is almost impossible.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original o Fake FZZS   Original o Fake FZZS