Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question about Infantrie Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hello guys,where there made also magnetic ISA(made from iron) I think i have seen one.And these iron made ones can you related them to a maker ? And is the iron made version late war and mor

?

Default Question about Infantrie Sturmabzeichen

Hello guys,where there made also magnetic ISA(made from iron) I think i have seen one.And these iron made ones can you related them to a maker ? And is the iron made version late war and more special ? Wkr Pat
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-05-2020 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about Infantrie Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Default infanterie sturmabzeichen.

I have no idea.But where there also made steel magnetic infanterie sturm abzeichen ?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Daarom View Post
    I have no idea.But where there also made steel magnetic infanterie sturm abzeichen ?
    There were examples made out of steel. I do not know if there were more than one manufacturer that made them. One type is attributed to ShuCo (according to Weber - type 1.05).
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello MAP,thank you very much for your answer.I never knew this.I have searched on the www for it.I knew that verwundeten abzeichen where made also in iron.But never knew this about the infanterie sturm abzeichen.Thank you for your time and your answer.Regards Pat

MAP
    ?

Pat,

Not to get technical but iron and steel are different. Iron being an element and steel being an alloy. Not sure if you are using the term Iron when you actually mean Steel.

Im not aware of awards that are made of pure Iron.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

You are right. Thank you for improving. Let's keep it on magnetic and not magnetic.

?

Question about Infantrie Sturmabzeichen Magnetic versus non magnetic

?

Question about Infantrie SturmabzeichenQuestion about Infantrie Sturmabzeichen This one is then .a ShuCo (according to Weber - type 1.05). ?

?

I really have no idea.But i am learning.Thank you for your patience.Regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast