Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber????

Article about: Hi, I would like your oppinion on this Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen. To me, it looks real (at least i think it is!) Whats your veredict?

Default Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber????

Hi,

I would like your oppinion on this Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen.

To me, it looks real (at least i think it is!)

Whats your veredict?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber????  
    Attached Images Attached Images Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber????  Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber????  Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber????  Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber???? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber????
    P
    Many

Default Re: Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber????

It looks like a good zinc B.H Mayer. Pics are a bit messed up though. Have you got better ones? Stewy S

Sorry,

those pictures are from the Dealer thats selling the badge.

I don't have others.

Does it worth 118,00 euros???

In a word no. Not from these pics. If you look at the reverse of the award. There looks like what could be a crack from the right hand side of the eagles neck,down through the wing. It may be me or the pics,not sure. Can anyone else see what i'm on about? Stewy S

Yep it is a crack,sorry. Look for another one or pay 50% of asking price for a common,easily found ISA. Stewy S

Thanks, Stewy.

Didn't noticed that.

Quote by fpicoli View Post
    Thanks, Stewy.

Didn't noticed that.
    As long as you can see it now. I thought it was just me going ISA blind. Stewy S

What about this two items?

Spanish Wound badge Black

Infantry Badge
    Attached Images Attached Images Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber????  Real Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen Silber???? 

Quote by fpicoli View Post
    What about this two items?

Spanish Wound badge Black

Infantry Badge
    A shot of the reverse of both awards is needed as the construction of the reverse is crucial in determining originality.

A word on the "Spanish" VWA. Only 183 VWA's were awarded for wounds in that campaign - 182 Black, 1 silver - no gold. Perhaps a better description would be 1st. pattern or transitional, as without photo documentation and solid provenance, there is no way to tell if these were awarded for the Spanish Civil War or just prior to the standard VWA that became the replacement for this design. Some of these so called Spanish versions were merely WWI stock stamped with a swastika to accomodate the new regime's symbol.

These can be found in gold as well, but were of course, these would fall into the post S.C.W. era. I am saying this to prevent you from paying a premium, as these are by no means rare, a little difficult at times to find, but not rare.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

The wound badge looks promising, but as Steve says, pics of the reverse are vital.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast