MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.

Article about: hi there i just bought both these silver grade badges and going by what i've learnt from experts on here i reckon they're both original, am i right please guys??? the wound badge has L18 und

Default Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.

hi there i just bought both these silver grade badges and going by what i've learnt from experts on here i reckon they're both original, am i right please guys??? the wound badge has L18 under the catch and the infantry has a w on it. which means the wound badge is b h mayer and the infantry assault an f.wiedmann if i'm correct? many thanks!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.   Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.  

Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.  
    Last edited by Adrian; 07-01-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: silver infantry assault badge and wound badge

Hi Jay, I know the wound badge is good: and I think the other is fine too. I am sure Stewy will confirm on this one.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade. On the I.A.B the marking might look like a 'w' but on closer inspection its uu with the dotts on top, don't know how to do that on my keyboard lol!!

Looks like a good Ferdinand wiedmann. Can you post closer pictures of the hardware?

Hello

The IAB is a good Wiedmann with what is referred to as the "lily pad" hinge do to it's shape. Unfortunately the pin has been replaced.

Here are my examples to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.   Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.  

Quote by booboo252 View Post
    Looks like a good Ferdinand wiedmann. Can you post closer pictures of the hardware?
    Hi booboo, closer pics

Yours are in fantastic condition fischer!!

Yeah the closer pictures confirm the concensus. Nice badge.

Quote by LondonJay View Post
    Yours are in fantastic condition fischer!!
    Cheers Mate...

Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.Silber Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Verwundetenabzeichen.i am new to 3rd reich medals is this origional or not

tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast