Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS...

Article about: Everything on this example appears to be correct. It has the crimped ball hinge joint, and the flat metal hook. Obviously the pin is missing. However, I have not seen another one with indent

?

Default Thoughts on this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS...

Everything on this example appears to be correct. It has the crimped ball hinge joint, and the flat metal hook. Obviously the pin is missing. However, I have not seen another one with indent on the back of the head.

Thoughts on this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS...Thoughts on this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this Infanterie Sturmabzeichen JFS...
    P
    Many

I don't remember seeing one with this mark on the reverse of the head either.
    You can compare the rest of the details with my bronze example posted here.
    Infantrie Sturmabzeichen in Bronze, JFS, Josef Feix & Sohne.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

From the photos the award looks correct to me. Was thinking maybe the indentation was caused by the pin but then I noticed the silver wash is in the indentation so that killed that bright idea. That and the fact that it would take extreme force to indent the zinc. The zinc would probably crack first....anyway...I'm rambling....

Maybe something got caught in the die...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)