Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Veteran Bringback Bronze Infanterie Sturmabzeichen "W"

Article about: This thread really pains to write... I recently found a great veteran bringback grouping in the trash. Within it, was a beautiful "W" marked Infanterie Sturmabzeichen in bronze. Th

You may have broken the catch, but you saved yet another fine item from the trash! Its great looking from the front any how.

On a side note, I broke a pin on my Grandfathers CIB trying to push it into the back of a shadow box a few years back (before I knew anything). I was heartbroken, and mad at myself... I feel your pain!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Veteran Bringback Bronze Infanterie Sturmabzeichen "W"
    P
    Many

?

Sorry to hear about your ISA but it is still a beautiful badge, which can be nicely displayed and still please collector's eyes.

This sort of accidents can happen to anyone. If I might offer an advice: don't agonize over it too much. Look at it as what it is - an unfortunate accident, not a deliberate decision. There are people who decide to "improve" a badge by cleaning it, just to ruin in instead in the process. That would be far worse to live with. You just had a bad luck and after this experience will be extra careful.

Thank you, Pavel and Nathan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2