Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

45 star US flag, original maybe ????

Article about: hiya guys i picked this beauty up of ebay for 16 it was sold as original & although it dose have some age to it & looks the part of an antique flag i dont know how rare the 45 star

Default Re: 45 star US flag, original maybe ????

Hi' Pammy, no not mixed up as stated in black and white original maybe ???? nickd was questioning the originally of the item.so we will let it go at that.regards Paul

?

well there is nothing wrong with a second opinion.sorry you were offened as i dont think that was his intention.take care of your self

?

high outpost i asked for opinions on this flag because repos of all the variations on the US flag have been sold for many years & are still used to this day i do believe its original but as im not an expert in anyway on antique flags its always good to ask for other peoples opinions.

@ pammy thanks again for all your help.

Hi' Lads,Sorry for getting on my high horse! Please enjoy the flag i did for many years.Regards Paul

Hi nick,
    nice find as always, you must have a great deal of flags in your collection now, this is the first iv seen in the 45 star type. Im still looking for a godd 48, lol, well done though.
    dave.

?

utpost

Hi' Lads,Sorry for getting on my high horse! Please enjoy the flag i did for many years.Regards Paul
    no worries my intention was not to bring anyones rep in to dispute its what i do with anything i buy that im not sure about no matter who i buy it from its a good way to learn

Panzer 3

Hi nick,
    nice find as always, you must have a great deal of flags in your collection now, this is the first iv seen in the 45 star type. Im still looking for a godd 48, lol, well done though.
    dave.
    cheers mate

i do have just a few flags now but the only problem is they're not easy to find space to display them

good luck with your hunt if i ever decide to sell any of mine i'll let you know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12