Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

45 star US flag, original maybe ????

Article about: hiya guys i picked this beauty up of ebay for £16 it was sold as original & although it dose have some age to it & looks the part of an antique flag i dont know how rare the 45 star

?

Cool 45 star US flag, original maybe ????

hiya guys

i picked this beauty up of ebay for £16 it was sold as original & although it dose have some age to it & looks the part of an antique flag i dont know how rare the 45 star version is ???

its made of a very thin good quality cotton the strips are sewn & the blue union area is printed one cool thing i did noticed is that the stars alternate from being the right way up to being upside down

heres the pics which dont do it justice as they make it look clean & new
    Attached Images Attached Images 45 star US flag, original maybe ????  45 star US flag, original maybe ????  45 star US flag, original maybe ????  45 star US flag, original maybe ????  45 star US flag, original maybe ????  45 star US flag, original maybe ????  45 star US flag, original maybe ????  45 star US flag, original maybe ????  45 star US flag, original maybe ???? 

?

Default Re: 45 star US flag, original maybe ????

Hi nick,i see these all the time when iam out and it looks made ofdifferent material then the ones i have seen but iam sure there is someone that could be more help.but thats a steal at that price as they bring u.s $100 -$200 thanks foe showing it.!

?

cheers for the info pammy its much appreciated

?

THEY ARE SELLING ONE YOUR SIZE ON Time Travelers MILITARY for $385 they only have the one.!

?

WOW i just checked that out thanks for that pammy mines slightly bigger almost 9ft by 5ft

Hi' Yes it is 100% original because it was my auction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

No problom,as i seen it as i wanted to see what they were bringing as i seen 3 in 3 months at these estate sales and i realy wish i would have bought the last one as i could have bought it for around $25 as no one military was there .only once in a wial there will someone military collecting will bid as the last all i won were some christmas wizard of oz bulbs .nice flag you did very well and it looks nice.!

?

Whats with all the !!!!!! ?

The flag was listed as 100% original flag with my feedback 100% on e-bay this counts for something.

?

Ok,i think you are mixed up as nick was just wanting to show off his new find as thats what us collectors do.!youR feed back is great and its nice you have it.take care

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast