Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

72 seaforth highlanders overseas battalion cap badge ?

Article about: Ok gents picked up this sweet 72 Seaforth Highlanders Overseas Battalion badge today I have searched the forum have googled it have checked in my book on Canadian military insignia and can n

?

Default 72 seaforth highlanders overseas battalion cap badge ?

Ok gents picked up this sweet 72 Seaforth Highlanders Overseas Battalion badge today I have searched the forum have googled it have checked in my book on Canadian military insignia and can not find one to compare it to I am starting to wonder if it is a collar insignia and not a cap badge at all . It is not a regular issue cap badge or an nco or officers issue as far as I can find anyway My question is was this badge issued post WW-1 to commemorate service overseas or was it issued to overseas battalion during WW-2 do to it being small and dark in nature I am confused as to why I can not find reference to it any help would be appreciated.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 72 seaforth highlanders overseas battalion cap badge ?   72 seaforth highlanders overseas battalion cap badge ?  

Default Re: 72 seaforth highlanders overseas battalion cap badge ?

If you join the British and Commonwealth military badge forum you will find a section for Canada. I am sure all your badge questions will be answered. John.

?

Default Re: 72 seaforth highlanders overseas battalion cap badge ?

Thanks John I will do that

Regards Mark K