Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

7th armoured div patches

Article about: Just bought these and waiting for them to arrive, so here are the sellers pics for now, with the white background. Also some pics of the ones I already have, which gives me 3 wartime example

Default 7th armoured div patches

Just bought these and waiting for them to arrive, so here are the sellers pics for now, with the white background.

Also some pics of the ones I already have, which gives me 3 wartime examples (post nov 1943) in total and 3 1948 onwards examples (including a detail shot showing the Bevo type weave, as these were made post war in Germany).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 7th armoured div patches   7th armoured div patches  

Attached Images Attached Images 7th armoured div patches  7th armoured div patches 
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: 7th armoured div patches

Adding some more examples to this thread including a chronology of the different versions from the 1940's.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 7th armoured div patches   7th armoured div patches  

7th armoured div patches   7th armoured div patches  

Regards,

Jerry

4md
    ?

Nice Jerry

Very nice. Love the way you have set them out

Rob

I really like these for some reason.

Thanks guys, though I have to make it clear that those in the top row of the chronology are not mine, I just put them up as a guide to anyone who might be interested, as they are rarely seen for sale. The 1st pattern I have never seen for sale, though the 2nd pattern on the right is for sale and I might buy that one when next I have some money to spare.
    Regards,

Jerry