air force eagle, but what country?

Article about: I know that i should know this, but for some reason i can't seem to dig it out of the other junk i seem to have stored in my brain. can anyone please put me out of my misery?

Default air force eagle, but what country?

I know that i should know this, but for some reason i can't seem to dig it out of the other junk i seem to have stored in my brain.
    can anyone please put me out of my misery?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09115.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	334.0 KB 
ID:	1007725

"…knowing him, and something of his deeds, it was impossible not to believe in greatness. In that square figure was housed a spirit of grandeur, and with his massive heroism went gentleness and modesty, even humility. He had no need to proclaim his virtue, for history would be his spokesman."
    Eric Linklater on Wavell.

Maybe Dutch ?

Quote by kradman View Post
    Maybe Dutch ?
    thanks mate, i wondered if it was dutch also, but can't seem to find any images to confirm it.
    "…knowing him, and something of his deeds, it was impossible not to believe in greatness. In that square figure was housed a spirit of grandeur, and with his massive heroism went gentleness and modesty, even humility. He had no need to proclaim his virtue, for history would be his spokesman."
    Eric Linklater on Wavell.

or Belgium.