Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

ATC Instructor Armband Just Came in. This is a Civilian Armband based in the UK

Article about: WW2 1st Pattern ATC I believe. Not worth alot but I like it anyway.Members of the Armed Forces often assist at ATC Squadrons in the role of Service Instructor – they engage in instructional

Default ATC Instructor Armband Just Came in. This is a Civilian Armband based in the UK

ATC Instructor Armband Just Came in. This is a Civilian Armband based in the UKATC Instructor Armband Just Came in. This is a Civilian Armband based in the UKATC Instructor Armband Just Came in. This is a Civilian Armband based in the UKWW2 1st Pattern ATC I believe. Not worth alot but I like it anyway.Members of the Armed Forces often assist at ATC Squadrons in the role of Service Instructor – they engage in instructional duties which are often related to their serving role. Service Instructors wear the uniform of their parent unit and are addressed appropriately, with ranks junior to NCO by addressed as Staff.

Eric

Default Re: ATC Instructor Armband Just Came in. This is a Civilian Armband based in the UK

We had these kicking around my squadron in the 1960's. Thing is that everyone knew who was who, in uniform or not and people just didn't feel the need to wear the silly things. The ONLY time I remember one being worn was on a Church Parade one time.....an interesting and equally obviously unused item!!

Default Re: ATC Instructor Armband Just Came in. This is a Civilian Armband based in the UK

Quote by oldlincolnian View Post
    We had these kicking around my squadron in the 1960's. Thing is that everyone knew who was who, in uniform or not and people just didn't feel the need to wear the silly things. The ONLY time I remember one being worn was on a Church Parade one time.....an interesting and equally obviously unused item!!
    Thanks for the added info oldlincolnian.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]