Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

ATS group with insignia sewn to scarf.

Article about: Hi Guys, I am showing this ATS group which sold last month where I work. Sadly due to financial constraints Lez could not bid. We were on holiday at the time. It sold for £360 all in with fe

Default ATS group with insignia sewn to scarf.

Hi Guys, I am showing this ATS group which sold last month where I work.

Sadly due to financial constraints Lez could not bid. We were on holiday at the time.

It sold for £360 all in with fees. The reverse was £300.

It was sold by the late Veterans daughter.

I just hope a dealer did not buy it to strip it out.

As you can see, there was her Coloured FS cap, scarf, belt from a SD jacket with badges, loose cloth insignia and letters and autograph books, release papers, etc.. The sketch is of the lady herself.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ATS group with insignia sewn to scarf.   ATS group with insignia sewn to scarf.  

ATS group with insignia sewn to scarf.   ATS group with insignia sewn to scarf.  

ATS group with insignia sewn to scarf.  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!