Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belgian Resistance Armband?

Article about: Hello All, after starting a thread about one of the German armbands that had recently come my way here: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/nsdap-...-bands-524313/ I decided to go through some of

Default Belgian Resistance Armband?

Hello All,
    after starting a thread about one of the German armbands that had recently come my way here:
    Peculiar Unidentified NSDAP Kampfbinde Double gold bands

I decided to go through some of my other boxes to see what I had and came across this armband.
    I remember that It had come in with a collection of WW2 German Insignia and a hoard of German 1st WW and Later Old comrades stuff.
    Not paying particular attention to the way the bands were coloured I always assumed that it was probably a Weimar or Freikorps armband that had been picked up.

Anyway in correspondance with a friend he pointed out that it was more than likely a Belgian one perhaps even a Belgian resistance one.

What do you think?

Belgian Resistance Armband?Belgian Resistance Armband?Belgian Resistance Armband?

All the best
    Doug

I agree a Belgian armband.