Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Big sale of american items

Article about: Hi, i working on a big deal, with another collector, his selling me a big lot of american pins, medals, insignias for 100euros, i trust the guy because i know that he only buys original item

Default Big sale of american items

Hi, i working on a big deal, with another collector, his selling me a big lot of american pins, medals, insignias for 100euros, i trust the guy because i know that he only buys original items.
    Here are the sample photos of the material. i also have HD photos of every item in case you guys have any doubts.
    Best regards
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Big sale of american items   Big sale of american items  

Big sale of american items   Big sale of american items  

Default Re: Big sale of american items

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Big sale of american items   Big sale of american items  

Big sale of american items   Big sale of american items  

Give me your opinions, is it worth it?

Nuno, Many of the items shown are of a fairly recent vintage, 60's, 70's and even later. All of the subdued rank insignia are from the 80's and even the 90's and were meant to be worn on the collar, before that rank was sewn on the sleeves. To me it would'nt be worth 100 Euro's. From the pics they look original and if you feel comfortable with the price and really like the items you should get them. Don't let someone elses taste dictate what you want. Like I said they seem original and that should be your main concern. Good Luck, John

Nuno, I forgot to add that I don't have a clue about that patch, I'm pretty good with US Unit patches but this one has me stumped. It would'nt surprise me if it turned out it isn't US. Someone else might have some idea. John

Quote by johnhmcgary View Post
    Nuno, I forgot to add that I don't have a clue about that patch, I'm pretty good with US Unit patches but this one has me stumped. It would'nt surprise me if it turned out it isn't US. Someone else might have some idea. John
    me too, lets wait for experts opinion
    Best regards
    Nuno

Nuno, I too am very interested in finding out about that patch. John

Are you selling any of it? I’m in need of a National Defense medal at cheap costs!

Unteroffizer Klaus (Liam)

The last post on this thread was eight years ago. Imagine it's all long gone by now...

B.B.

?

That's pretty funny, I didn't even notice the date

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast