Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

British bullion insignia help please ??

Article about: Hello I came across a large amount of royal militaria insignia this is the 1st part can anyone tell me if its ww2 or post thank you for your time and help Tony

?

Default British bullion insignia help please ??

Hello
    I came across a large amount of royal militaria insignia this is the 1st part
    can anyone tell me if its ww2 or post
    thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British bullion insignia  help please ??   British bullion insignia  help please ??  

British bullion insignia  help please ??   British bullion insignia  help please ??  

British bullion insignia  help please ??   British bullion insignia  help please ??  

All insignia with a crown is post- 1953. So I would guess that it all would be if it came together?

Compare with King's Crown (1901- 53).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British bullion insignia  help please ??  

?

Hello
    thank you very much for the help
    Tony

I agree with James, all looks post war and some of the navy items might not be military. If the price was right, still worth having and all has a value to the right collector.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

The RCAF bullion patch looks to be a blazer patch to me they were quite commonly seen here post war worn by legion members and or on remembrance day here are a couple of British Para related ones from my collection.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British bullion insignia  help please ??   British bullion insignia  help please ??  

?

Have you got this para badge Mark?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British bullion insignia  help please ??  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Hi Pete nice set of wings and no I don't have that one in my collection yet is it embroidered on black or dark blue felt.

Regards Mark