Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

British cap badge review

Article about: Hi all, I picked these up from the car boot sale today. Unfortunately they were all mounted in the 1960's or 70's and have had sliders cut off short or the eyes have been squeezed. Unfortuna

Default British cap badge review

Hi all,
    I picked these up from the car boot sale today. Unfortunately they were all mounted in the 1960's or 70's and have had sliders cut off short or the eyes have been squeezed. Unfortunately, again, its not the full set as somebody else must of picked up a couple of the other frames as the numbers go out of sequence. I think they were all polished and lacquered. If you want to have a closer look at any let me know the number and I can show you with better pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British cap badge review   British cap badge review  

British cap badge review   British cap badge review  

British cap badge review  

?

Assuming they are all authentic, a very nice collection, and almost all King's Crown badge's, save those for the RMA Sandhurst.

BobS

I think they are all authentic but this is my first foray into cap badges. Are there any fakes that are common that I should be particularly aware of ? They come off the board fairly easily so if you want to see the backs it's quite easy.

Any thoughts on this one ?
    Attached Images Attached Images British cap badge review  British cap badge review