Been lurking for a little while and simply cannot believe some of the things that can be dug out of the ground after all these years! Anyway, an older friend of mine found this lot by metal detector, in various places round the UK in the 70s and 80s. He's not a "silver surfer" and so he's asked me to try and identify these badges prior to sale - can anyone help???
1. George VI era Corps of Military Police cap badge.
2. Royal Warwickshire Regiment
4. Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME)
5. Royal Army Ordnance Corps (RAOC)
6. Royal Fusiliers cap badge
8. Royal Artillery
9. Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry shoulder title
10. Argyle and Sutherland Highlanders
11. An RAF cap badge, obviously. I think the crown indicated pre Elizabeth II?
12. A belt buckle?
Any assistance you can give to identification or values will be much appreciated...or indeed if you want to buy them?