Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eagle Globe Anchor, (EGA)

Article about: Hello all, I am going throught my collection and was wondering if any one knows a good place or book to go to get correct information on (EGA's). I am manly looking on how to date the differ

Default Eagle Globe Anchor, (EGA)

Hello all, I am going throught my collection and was wondering if any one knows a good place or book to go to get correct information on (EGA's). I am manly looking on how to date the different (EGA's). I hope this makes since.

From Alex

?

Default Re: Eagle Globe Anchor, (EGA)

There are so many different styles and types I am not sure of a book that shows them all, you might just be better to post them on here when you come across one you are not sure about or want to date

?

U.S.Militaira Forum. They have a reference section for that. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

gel65, I am so sorry I have no idea why i did not respond! Thank you for your input. Yes I now see there are lots of different kinds of EGA's.

rra227, Thank you I'll need to check them out!

From Alex

As Rich said that forum has a lot of information on the EGA, but I wish there was a book made with the Chronology of the EGA. One of the coolest places I have seen the Uniforms and EGAs in a relative time line was at the USMC Museum in Quantico Virginia.
    It is well worth the trip if you are in the area but you are pretty far away Alex

AmericanKraut, I agree a good book with real size EGA's would be really helpful! if I am ever on that side of the country I'll need to check that place out! Thank you for the tip. LOL yes it is a quite far road trip for me

From Alex