Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Group of Insignia to a Desert Rat of the 4th Armoured Brigade

Article about: Hi Guys, I bought this set of Officer's insignia from a friend who was selling off his bits and peices before emigrating to Thailand. This set of insignia is a group all to one Officer, who

Default Group of Insignia to a Desert Rat of the 4th Armoured Brigade

Hi Guys, I bought this set of Officer's insignia from a friend who was selling off his bits and peices before emigrating to Thailand. This set of insignia is a group all to one Officer, who was a relative of his late first wife. Sadly, he had forgotten the man's name. But he let me have the set for £10 which made up a little for my dissappointment about the name.

The insignia is nice that it shows his promotion through the commisoned ranks and shows the introduction of coloured (Royal Armoured Corps) yellow backing to the rank pips.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Group of Insignia to a Desert Rat of the 4th Armoured Brigade  

Harry Morant
    ?

Default Re: Group of Insignia to a Desert Rat of the 4th Armoured Brigade

A very nice set of items!

btt
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice group Ade, and a bargain at that price.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks Jerry. I just kills me not knowing his name.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!