Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HELP W/ I.D. On possible MILITARY PATCH...

Article about: Hello everybody!, I recently bought a few WW2&Veit Nam patch's ( shoulder ) and this patch was in with what i bought.I know of the infamous "BLACK-WIDOWS" and some of their pat

Default HELP W/ I.D. On possible MILITARY PATCH...

Hello everybody!,
    I recently bought a few WW2&Veit Nam patch's ( shoulder ) and this patch was in with what i bought.I know of the infamous "BLACK-WIDOWS" and some of their patch's RESEMBLE this one,Not one had a skull.This patch is approx.5in.long,2.4in across.It is on felt and doe's NOT reflect/glow UNDER U.V. Light.
    So here i am asking the professional's(i'm a collector,ww2 buff.) opinion if this is a theatre-made,custom made,Etc. for one of the many helicopter&bombing unit's that had the black widow as their D.U.I or "unofficial" patch...Or do i just have an older peice of biker finery?
    Thank you all for your time&HAPPY HUNTING!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP W/ I.D. On possible MILITARY PATCH...   HELP W/ I.D. On possible MILITARY PATCH...  

HELP W/ I.D. On possible MILITARY PATCH...   HELP W/ I.D. On possible MILITARY PATCH...  

HELP W/ I.D. On possible MILITARY PATCH...   HELP W/ I.D. On possible MILITARY PATCH...