Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

How rare are these?

Article about: Old flea market finds. What do you think? Annoyed from this ads?  

Default How rare are these?

Old flea market finds. What do you think?How rare are these?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How rare are these?  

?

I'm thinking that the Marine Raider patch on the right is a repro. The one on the left looks good.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

The one on the left looks like it could be a good shirt size Raider Patch. I'm no pro but most, if not all, of the others look like repros. But, again, I'm not an expert.

Thanks for your comments. As far as I know, the only repro is the raider patch on the right. I submitted these because they are unusual, and I wondered if members had seen others like them. The Navy choir insignia is rare. I've read that S W stands for seaman's watch or security watch and that it is hard to find references to this particular patch. I believe that the theater-made CBI and air force patches are uncommon framed in leather as are these. I am pretty sure that the VMF 121 squadron patch is an Australian-made first issue. Uncle Paul

Bay State Militaria recently had a nice A-2 flight jacket for sale with a similar type CBI patch. As below from said website.

Bay State Militaria - For Sale

How rare are these?
    How rare are these?