Become our sponsor and display your banner here

I.D. on badge required.

Article about: Gents,,,this badge came in a small group of items belonging to a Sgt who served in WW2 with the Seaforth Highlanders...is it a military formation badge ? Thanks for any help...... Prost ! St

Default I.D. on badge required.

Gents,,,this badge came in a small group of items belonging to a Sgt who served in WW2 with the Seaforth Highlanders...is it a military formation badge ? Thanks for any help......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I.D. on badge required.  
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

Default Re: I.D. on badge required.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gents,,,this badge came in a small group of items belonging to a Sgt who served in WW2 with the Seaforth Highlanders...is it a military formation badge ? Thanks for any help......
    Prost ! Steve.
    It's the badge of the Cheshire Army Cadet Force. It would have been worn as a formation badge.

Rob