Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

I.D. on badge required.

Article about: Gents,,,this badge came in a small group of items belonging to a Sgt who served in WW2 with the Seaforth Highlanders...is it a military formation badge ? Thanks for any help...... Prost ! St

Default I.D. on badge required.

Gents,,,this badge came in a small group of items belonging to a Sgt who served in WW2 with the Seaforth Highlanders...is it a military formation badge ? Thanks for any help......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I.D. on badge required.  

Default Re: I.D. on badge required.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gents,,,this badge came in a small group of items belonging to a Sgt who served in WW2 with the Seaforth Highlanders...is it a military formation badge ? Thanks for any help......
    Prost ! Steve.
    It's the badge of the Cheshire Army Cadet Force. It would have been worn as a formation badge.

Rob