Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Identification needed on various patches and pins

Article about: I have been collecting World War II letters that belonged to a 1st Lt. in the artillery from WWII. The last batch that I bought came with some extra items. They didn't belong to the 1st Lt.

Default Identification needed on various patches and pins

I have been collecting World War II letters that belonged to a 1st Lt. in the artillery from WWII. The last batch that I bought came with some extra items. They didn't belong to the 1st Lt. but I was wondering what they were. I hope that they are real, but if they aren't it is okay since I bought the lot for the letters. I would appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Identification needed on various patches and pinsIdentification needed on various patches and pinsIdentification needed on various patches and pinsIdentification needed on various patches and pinsIdentification needed on various patches and pinsIdentification needed on various patches and pinsIdentification needed on various patches and pinsIdentification needed on various patches and pinsIdentification needed on various patches and pinsIdentification needed on various patches and pins

Default Re: Identification needed on various patches and pins

The last one is for the 77th Regional Readiness Command.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

The first patch is a 1970s 4th transport command, The second us collar brass, third a regimental DI for the 98th inf division, Fourth 98th infantry division DI, Last 77th infantry division patch

Thanks for the help. Can you tell if they are authentic? Also, is there anyway to tell what era the pins are from?

?

The first patch is from the 1970s the rest are from the 40s to the 50s