Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Identification" publication.

Article about: Hello, not sure if this is in the right forum, but do any US members have a copy or access to the following book? "Identification, the worlds military naval and air uniforms insignia an

Default "Identification" publication.

Hello,
    not sure if this is in the right forum, but do any US members have a copy or access to the following book?

"Identification, the worlds military naval and air uniforms insignia and flags"

published in 1943 by the Military services publishing company.

John.

?

Default Re: "Identification" publication.

[Deleted] I misunderstood your post.
    Last edited by RDUNE; 05-18-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Nevermind, I thought you were looking to buy a copy.

Thanks for replying RDUNE, i know Amazon has copies, just wanted to find out what countries were actually included before i (or if) buy.

John.

Quote by dave123 View Post
    Hello,
    not sure if this is in the right forum, but do any US members have a copy or access to the following book?

"Identification, the worlds military naval and air uniforms insignia and flags"

published in 1943 by the Military services publishing company.

John.
    "GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS!" I own both copies for 1941 and 1943, there is also one for 1942, looks same as 1943 showing the M-1 Helmet instead of the earlier WW1 type "pie-helmet." The dust jacket is red, white and black, few dust jackets survived, I have one too, however! I scanned the entire book to a CD as computers break down and picture files get lost! Do you want to see scans or the whole book? I do not sell, but I do share! Have all of the insignia and uniform books by Dion Williams and John W. Bunkeley and most other such books from 1841 to 1945 that I've scanned or am scanning. Have scanned over 1,500 of my books and booklets. I'll try to answer right away as I am on my computer most of the day and evening every day. Respecfully yours, Sarge Booker of Tujunga
    Herbert Hillary Booker 2nd