Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Lot of stuff here I need to sort out, US British, SAC badge, Wings, and mystery Tank Badge

Article about: Hi, these are items I was (lucky enough, hopefully) to aquire from a multi family estate auction online recently, nobody was bidding so I got lucky and bought all military related items basi

Default Lot of stuff here I need to sort out, US British, SAC badge, Wings, and mystery Tank Badge

Hi, these are items I was (lucky enough, hopefully) to aquire from a multi family estate auction online recently, nobody was bidding so I got lucky and bought all military related items basically out of the 400 or so lots there. Awesome stuff some but anyway I am kind of stuck as to what exactly I now have for badges. The tank badge in particular says drago paris and is stamp numbered 1806 and says S 29 center back. I dont think any of the wings are full sterling but they are ALL marked and one says 1 20 S G F or something...the small pin and hat eagle are from WWI from a Vet who lived his entire life in New York.

Strategic Air Commands Badge one of my other favorites too, would love to trade to someone who has more items like these, I collect Luftwaffe and US ww2 era Army Air Force items, my Uncle Raal on my Fathers side worked on B-17's and collected until his death in 55...my grandmother willed everything to me last year and I basically try to get good deals when I can and trade for what I need. Win Win right?

Anyway most concerned about the tank badge but if anyone has more info on the wings or rarity of any of these it would greatly help!

- - Updated - -

Attachment 382371

Heres the one that didnt come out, back of the tank badge. Marked Dargo Paris and numbered. Never have seen anything like it would Love to find it a good home. Let me know!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lot of stuff here I need to sort out, US British, SAC badge, Wings, and mystery Tank Badge   Lot of stuff here I need to sort out, US British, SAC badge, Wings, and mystery Tank Badge  

Lot of stuff here I need to sort out, US British, SAC badge, Wings, and mystery Tank Badge   Lot of stuff here I need to sort out, US British, SAC badge, Wings, and mystery Tank Badge  

Lot of stuff here I need to sort out, US British, SAC badge, Wings, and mystery Tank Badge   Lot of stuff here I need to sort out, US British, SAC badge, Wings, and mystery Tank Badge  

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Lot of stuff here I need to sort out, US British, SAC badge, Wings, and mystery Tank Badge

I think this is a French tank badge.
    chris