Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

The most important patch in my collection

Article about: I'm not really sure where to post this one, but this section seems like a good fit. This patch was one of several made up in Baghdad by one of my best friends, who served as a combat medic i

Default The most important patch in my collection

I'm not really sure where to post this one, but this section seems like a good fit.

This patch was one of several made up in Baghdad by one of my best friends, who served as a combat medic in Alpha Company, 2nd Battalion, 112th Infantry Regiment, 56th Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 28th Infantry Division in the latter half of the Iraq War. He passed them out to other medics in his company, and had a couple to spare when he got home. He gave me this one a few weeks ago, and it will forever be my favorite patch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The most important patch in my collection  

Nice to have that connection Mo. What will Afghan
    items like these be thought of eighty or so
    years from now.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Greetings Mo,

What would be neat is if you could have your buddy send you a picture of him while he was deployed, frame it in a picture along with the patch, and a short explanation taped to the back. Just something to do now... so it's not "weird" 10 years later, when you wish you had. Just my 2Cts.

Regards,

Lance

?

Interesting.
    Just recently had these made i Kabul under similar circumstances.
    Got them a couple of days ago.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The most important patch in my collection  

?

Very cool patch never seen anything like it before