Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Old Collection

Article about: The current Economic situation(the GF) ... require's I part with a few of the old trinkets ... so thought I would share, and there will always be a place I can come and gaze fondly on them,

?

Default My Old Collection

The current Economic situation(the GF) ... require's I part with a few of the old trinkets ... so thought I would share, and there will always be a place I can come and gaze fondly on them, in memorium (sniff) My Old Collection

Default Re: Old Collection

Always sad to have to part with stuff.....

Some nice items there too. We don't often see NZ stuff here in the UK.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: My Old Collection

As Ade posted, always a shame when you have to part with items, but I have had to do it a few times for different reasons. A lot of good items there and at least you can see them when you want on here.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Mr Kiwi ..can't you just stash then under the bed without hte Missus knowing!!! lol.. never good because you might not be able to get them back in the future!!!!... I 3 big tins of badges from the First world war,& all sorts of stuff under bed doing not a lot !!! Cheers Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Mr Kiwi ..can't you just stash then under the bed without hte Missus knowing!!! lol.. never good because you might not be able to get them back in the future!!!!... I 3 big tins of badges from the First world war,& all sorts of stuff under bed doing not a lot !!! Cheers Terry.
    Lol ... Trouble is she cleans under the bed???! .. I know,.. wth is that all about????,... cant live with em .. yadda yadda

Jerry B
    Re: My Old Collection

As Ade posted, always a shame when you have to part with items, but I have had to do it a few times for different reasons. A lot of good items there and at least you can see them when you want on here.
    Holding on like grim death still ( at this stage)

Adrian Stevenson
    Re: Old Collection

Always sad to have to part with stuff.....

Some nice items there too. We don't often see NZ stuff here in the UK.

Cheers, Ade.

Cheers Ade, .... If I eventually manage to sneak this one past the "keeper" you are more than welcome to have a few if you wish .... foc if you cover the postage, nothing here I cant ultimately replace