Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help Dress or Sweetheart

Article about: Hi, I am 15 and I love military collectibles. I recently acquired this RCAF pin and want to know what it is. I have yet to find it online, and was wondering I'd anybody knew what it was? Is

Default Need Help Dress or Sweetheart

Hi,
    I am 15 and I love military collectibles. I recently acquired this RCAF pin and want to know what it is. I have yet to find it online, and was wondering I'd anybody knew what it was? Is it dress or is it a sweetheart pin? Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Rspencer91Need Help  Dress or Sweetheart

Here's the back

The back is a screw back pin

Hi Spencer, I have just spotted your thread and may I first welcome you as a young blood collector which, in my opinion, is just what our hobby needs!! Well done. The badge is based on the RCAF/RAF Chaplain's collar badge. My first stab would be a lapel button hole badge but that is only a suggestion. I have never seen the RAF equivalent?? Another possibility I would suggest is a Chaplain or Chaplain Assistant's beret badge. I would be most surprised if it is a sweetheart as to wear it with a woman's cardigan or dress would involve punching a hole in the garment fabric?? I hope that you get a response and that we both find out what it is.
    With thanks, regards and best wishes Michael ryan