Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with a No 1 Commando salamander patch,genuine or fake?

Article about: Hi guys,have found this patch for sale but not familiar enough to know whether this is genuine or not but do understand they go for good prices and this is cheap,i know the picture isnt a go

?

Default Need help with a No 1 Commando salamander patch,genuine or fake?

Hi guys,have found this patch for sale but not familiar enough to know whether this is genuine or not but do understand they go for good prices and this is cheap,i know the picture isnt a good one but any ideas as to originality?
    Cheers SeanNeed help with a No 1 Commando salamander patch,genuine or fake?

Default Re: Need help with a No 1 Commando salamander patch,genuine or fake?

Need help with a No 1 Commando salamander patch,genuine or fake?
    Quote by Torch View Post
    Hi guys,have found this patch for sale but not familiar enough to know whether this is genuine or not but do understand they go for good prices and this is cheap,i know the picture isnt a good one but any ideas as to originality?
    Cheers SeanNeed help with a No 1 Commando salamander patch,genuine or fake?
    That one is a dud, I hope my picture of an original one is uploaded, John.

?

Thanks for your help,did wonder because of price and it does look like its brand new but i have seen a period one exactly the same as this on commando veterans...heres the link No 1 Commando Salamander arm patch

?

Anymore help anyone? Anyone seen an original of this design?

AIF
    ?

mate, you dont want to buy anything from that seller, everything he sells is complete garbage and fake. he is even faking ww2 slouch hats, terribly I might add and people are still stupidly buying his stuff

?

Cheers for the heads up mate!