Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Newbi needs help! Gold Captain's rank bar.

Article about: Hi i recently bought gold captain bar at the local antique store and i talk to a friend of mine and did TONS of research and i couldn't find anything about them!! or any price range!! so hel

Default Newbi needs help! Gold Captain's rank bar.

Hi i recently bought gold captain bar at the local antique store and i talk to a friend of mine and did TONS of research and i couldn't find anything about them!! or any price range!! so help would be most appreciated - nick k
    Attached Images Attached Images Newbi needs help! Gold Captain's rank bar.  Newbi needs help! Gold Captain's rank bar. 

Default Re: Newbi needs help!! GOLD CAPTAIN BAR!!

it's not military, try law enforcement

Hi, and welcome to the forum! Definitely not military. It might even be for a security guard company. Sorry, but there is no value to it. I hope you did not pay too much for this.

as the others said not military

ok well i paid 19 dollars but for a whole bunch of ww2 pins and other stuff so thats something i thought was odd but its no big deal so basically i paid like 2 bucks for it. THANKS ALL! - nick k

Don't fret, if you went to a law enforcement uniform shop you would pay $12 for a set of the gold Cpt bars so $2 is ok even tho they are not military.

Terry