Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Article about: Hi guys! I have decided to start collecting patches. I don't want anything too fancy, but I do want a complete set. "Complete" in my book is: Every infantry, airborne, and armored

?

Three variants 95th.inf Division
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

?

three variants 80th.inf divize-dark mountain,light mountain,old type
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

34th ID and 30th ID

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

Aviation Cadet and USAAF

Picked up these two uniform-removed 76th ID patches! One of them is going to replace my new old stock one as an upgrade. Which one should I keep? I am fond of the one with the deep white back.

These three came in the same group: 94th ID, 4th Army, and 75th ID. The 4th Army and 75th ID are going to be kept as upgrades.

3rd Corps, 8th Service Command, and 11th Corps. I really like the 11th Corps one.

Lastly, the crown jewel, and the reason I bought this group: First pattern 66th Infantry Division.

By the way Lupus, very nice patches!

(You are missing the 33rd Infantry Division!)

25th Infantry Division, uniform-removed

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast