Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Article about: Hi guys! I have decided to start collecting patches. I don't want anything too fancy, but I do want a complete set. "Complete" in my book is: Every infantry, airborne, and armored

Default Re: ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Thanks!

I just have a couple of more that I am curious about. How do the backs of these 17th and 13th Airborne patches look?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

?

I saw a similar tabs no original, and these are so many new.
    I'm not at home, so I can not show photo false tab

5th Army
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

?

All the airborne patches look fine the tabs of some are probably later than ww2, they make a good pair

Yes Lupus your are correct the 94 ended in Czech with a large parade at Pilsen. They were there doing occupation duty. Dad always wished he could have went there with them but he was laid up. There is quite a chapter on this in History of 94th Infantry Division I have his original book. timothy

I got a bunch of new ones today! 92nd Infantry Division, 94th Infantry Division, and 3rd Air Force:

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

69th, 89th, and 100th Infantry Divisions:

Uniform-removed 33rd and 88th Infantry Divisions. These are two of my new favorites.

24th and 76th Infantry Divisions. That's all for now.

Obkrieger really like your 94 patch that is the patch Dad was issued when he entered the division in 1944. It is also the kind on his uniform and a few loose ones he had. Others are nice looking too. I don't know a lot about them other than buying the WW2 units when a kid at surplus stores back in early 60. They are interesting. timothy

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast