Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread

Article about: Hi guys! I have decided to start collecting patches. I don't want anything too fancy, but I do want a complete set. "Complete" in my book is: Every infantry, airborne, and armored

Got this one in today- 97th Infantry Division
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

Lots of new patches today!

Uniform-removed 1st Infantry Division, Uniform-removed 103rd Infantry Division, and 71st Infantry Division:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread   ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread  

Uniform-removed 3rd Infantry Division, 10th Mountain Division, and 10th Army:

65th, 36th, and 43rd Infantry Divisions

Second pattern 66th Infantry Division, and 31st Infantry Division:

9th Armored Division and 102nd Infantry Division. That's all for today!

Looking good Mo

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hey Mo..Im looking for a patch that has a flaming sword on a blue background..but the blade itself is not cloth woven...there is actual silver wire used as thread with this patch as I have seen the standard all cloth versions. My dad was stationed at the Berlin Wall after the war,..so he saw no WW2 action..but was there. I have his dog tags still and I had his patch as what I had described. Can you or someone show both patches..cloth and actual wire blade version? What Unit was this flaming sword from? Thanks again Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry, does it look like this?

It's for U.S. Army Europe. It sounds like you are describing a bullion variant, of which the types are infinite. Bullion patches were one-of-a-kind.

If you look around Ebay you should be able to find one that is similar to the one your father had.
    Attached Images Attached Images ObKrieger's U.S. Patch Thread 

Hi Mo thanks for the pic..yes it is what you call the "Bullion" type. I have never seen one of my dads type ever again..just in the standard cloth version. Its a hard find. Thanks Mo for your reply..it was helpful
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast