Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 ... LastLast

Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.

Article about: RAAF Pilot Officer Epaulettes. *Make a Mental Note in your Brain about what I said in last post *

4md
    ?

Nice one Alex, i'v never seen that maker either

?

The only thing about them online that I can find is from britishbadgeforum.com in which someone states they were made between 1936 and 1948.

Default 2nd opinion needed

Hey fellas bought a cheap scanner need a opinion on some AG wings Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.

Have displayed these before but new scanner makes it easier
    Does anyone have any doubts on the AG Gear

Show the backings please.
    Wing Bullet a fake , I have one too , lol .
    Cloth looks good on top scan

Default Wings

Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.
    Hey took the backings in the same order as the AG photos above .. Yeah had my doubts on bullets they look exactly the same as a Rhodesian issue.

"Hey took the backings in the same order as the AG photos above .. Yeah had my doubts on bullets they look exactly the same as a Rhodesian issue."
    No they are fakes , same cun has been flogging them since the internet was invented

Thanks Kenworth got a few days off work coming up going to put up the Pilot Wings the Observer and Navigator.. The AGs look ok ?

Sweet AOK !

[QUOTE=Alex W;1076957]Hello everyone,

I just picked up my first Australian badges. I feel a little ashamed that I haven't got any before now. As far as I'm aware they are all WW2. A hat badge marked STOKES & SONS MELBOURNE with a repair to one of the lugs, a collar dog marked H.ARENDSEN MELB. and an unmarked Australia title. Does anyone have any info on H.ARENDSEN? I cant find anything online.

Alex

Hi Alex,
    Here's an Arendsen Melb GS hat insignia.
    It's on one of my Fur Felts, I will get an image of the reverse for you later this week as it's on display at the RSL.

Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.

Nothing wrong with these.
    Nice set mate

Dave

AIF
    ?

Quote by Alex W View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just picked up my first Australian badges. I feel a little ashamed that I haven't got any before now. As far as I'm aware they are all WW2. A hat badge marked STOKES & SONS MELBOURNE with a repair to one of the lugs, a collar dog marked H.ARENDSEN MELB. and an unmarked Australia title. Does anyone have any info on H.ARENDSEN? I cant find anything online.

Alex
    Attachment 623042Attachment 623043Attachment 623044Attachment 623045Attachment 623038Attachment 623041
    Hi Alex,

Nice pick ups mate. Arendson made badges are actually quite common as they were one of the main manufacturers of rising sun badges for the army during second world war they also made army trade badges and RAAF insignia amongst other items also.

Cheers Luke.

Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 ... LastLast