Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Signal Corps Regimental Bullion Patch

Article about: Recently picked up a nice Signal Corps Regimental Bullion Patch that appears to be quite old. I have seen pics of other similar patches but they don't compare in appearance to what I have. I

Default Signal Corps Regimental Bullion Patch

Recently picked up a nice Signal Corps Regimental Bullion Patch that appears to be quite old. I have seen pics of other similar patches but they don't compare in appearance to what I have. I have not found info to determine the age of my piece and would like to know the approximate value of my find. I will attach a couple of photos and respectfully request any information that you gents have.Signal Corps Regimental Bullion PatchSignal Corps Regimental Bullion Patch

?

Default Re: Signal Corps Regimental Bullion Patch

Hello this patch does not look that old to me maybe 70s at the oldest possibly for a reunion

I think Gel is on the right track. Possibly a blazer badge.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for the info. Thought I might have a real "prize".