Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Some of my collection

Article about: Not the best pictures but here is some of my collection. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Burt

Default Some of my collection

Not the best pictures but here is some of my collection. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

BurtSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collection

Default Re: Some of my collection

The Nambu came from a sniper shot on Truk Island. Also got the NCO sword, holster, rifle and belt buckle. Guy who shot him with a 1911 .45 got him in a tree. Still can't figure out why he was wearing a sword in a tree. That's what gave him away.

Very nice collection! Thanks for sharing it with us

Regards

?

Hello

This is a amazing collection ! I really like yourvguns and medals ! Thank you for showing. ..

Kind regards
    Alex

Blimey ! An amazing assortment of militaria

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very diverse and interesting collection. What is the tropical helmet, an Italian job or a Bombay Bowler?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

One of the Tropical helmets ( newer looking one) belonged to Lt Col Enrud. Army Intelligence in the South pacific. The other older looking one was a North Vietnamese Regular NCO, KIA by a Gunny Sgt. friend of mine. I need to get pictures of the rest of my collection. Missing pics of a bunch more stuff.

Burt

Default Re: Some more of my collection

Got a chance to dig out some more stuff and organize a few things. I would appreciate input on the armbands.
    The wool SS overcoat armband and the police pacthes, I got with a box of WWII B17 pilots medals. I know nothing about the Hitler Youth, the swastika on that one looks like cheese cloth?
    Note also the WWI German dagger and the near mint US Civil Way bayonet with the other bayonets. Those are a few of my favorite edged weapons.

Enjoy the picsSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collection

Burt

Default Re: Some more of my collection

Quote by milmuseum View Post
    Got a chance to dig out some more stuff and organize a few things. I would appreciate input on the armbands.
    The wool SS overcoat armband and the police pacthes, I got with a box of WWII B17 pilots medals. I know nothing about the Hitler Youth, the swastika on that one looks like cheese cloth?
    Note also the WWI German dagger and the near mint US Civil Way bayonet with the other bayonets. Those are a few of my favorite edged weapons.

Enjoy the picsSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collectionSome of my collection

Burt
    very nice collection burt ive just noticed the good ol ace of spades do you have the whole pack or just that one

Thanks Tom,
    Yes I have the unopened pack with a Iraqi Republican Guard generals uniform to boot. A friend of mine was with the 671st engineers leading the way for the 3rd Army. Picked those items up for me.

Burt

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast