Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off

Article about: Hi guys, I have a little soft spot for the ol' sweeties, mainly due to what they represent. Here is a few of mine, id love to see any you have hidden away!

Default "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off

Hi guys, I have a little soft spot for the ol' sweeties, mainly due to what they represent.
    Here is a few of mine, id love to see any you have hidden away!

"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off

Very nice Ed.

I have a few, mostly badge conversions, mostly Welsh, though I have more than this, including some not Welsh ones and yet more Welsh ones.

Amazing how many I have ended up with, including the RWF button conversion necklace which was a gift from you Ed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off   "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off  

"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off   "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

And some more. the RA good luck I gave to a friend and the Black watch was a gift to me from Gunny.

I think I have a few more kicking about but enough for now.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off   "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off  

Regards,

Jerry

Very nice Jerry.
    I love the Welsh one with the blue and red enamel scroll.

Quote by bananamafia View Post
    Very nice Jerry.
    I love the Welsh one with the blue and red enamel scroll.
    Thanks Ed. that one is full cap badge sized with a properly constructed separate scroll as on the cap badges.
    Regards,

Jerry

Here are some of mine

Particularly fond of the silver and shell WWI ones although have started to thin out the collection lately.

The 15 star has been pinned to create a sweetheart brooch and is named to a casualty.

"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off

and a few more

To include my most offensive one, to the Royal Engineers QE II

"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off

Another one of my faves

"Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off

Quote by srellis View Post
    Another one of my faves
    A fine selection, love the ott QEII brooch.

Here is a coin conversion from my collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Sweetheart" Brooches - Show 'em off  
    Regards,

Jerry

Here are a few of my nicer sweetheart badges and other sweetheart items. Particular favourites are the Artists Rifles Button with presumably the soldier's photo in the back and the Ypres 1914- 1916 badge featuring the 75mm gun. Cheers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast