Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Welch cap badges

Article about: Arrived today and picked up for 99p from ebay, Welsh regiment OR's white metal collar converted to a sweetheart brooch, though sadly it has since lost its pin.

Default Re: Welch cap badges

WWI Welsh regiment OR's cap badge, spelt with a S rather than a C from 1920 on.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Welch cap badges  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Would be interesting to see all these badges displayed together, how are you displaying them Jerry?

Tom

Nice to see the title there with it's mates Jerry, glad you like it

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Would be interesting to see all these badges displayed together, how are you displaying them Jerry?

Tom
    Just in an old cutlery canteen at the moment until I think I have enough to do something better with them, though I still need to get a WWI Welsh or's economy version, RWF and Welsh OSD cap and WWII economy plastic for RWF and Welch regiment. Not sure if I will try and get South Wales Borderers and Welsh guards badges and the Mons & Brecknockshire regiment badges and the various pals battalions etc......
    Regards,

Jerry

Looking good, Jerry. I like the addition of the post cards.

Tom

Just took this for you Tom, display montage with RWF tunic & FS cap and Welch FS cap.
    Regards,

Jerry

Wow, really going your gums aren't you. Looks like your collection is growing in leaps and bounds. Are you going to restrict yourself to certain Regiments?

Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Wow, really going your gums aren't you. Looks like your collection is growing in leaps and bounds. Are you going to restrict yourself to certain Regiments?

Tom
    Hi Tom,

At the moment mostly sticking to RWF and the Welch, but I already have some Mons and Welsh Guards items, so probably anything Welsh will be added as opportunity and money allow.

The certificate of service book in the previous pic is rather cool as he was with the Welch and went via the Kings and the Cheshire regiments before joining the RWF in 1943.
    Regards,

Jerry

Picked up this collar for the Welch locally today.
    Regards,

Jerry

On a role today as I just bought this one from an online dealer, which was on my wanted list, the S spelling WWI officers OSD cap version for the RWF. These are the sellers pics, so I'll post my own when it arrives.
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast