Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 3rd Division insignia?

Article about: Morning gents, I know that printed and multi-piece insignia are WW2 vintage, but can anyone tell me if these felt woven examples could also be from that era as I have no idea! These also hav

Default WW2 3rd Division insignia?

Morning gents, I know that printed and multi-piece insignia are WW2 vintage, but can anyone tell me if these felt woven examples could also be from that era as I have no idea! These also have a paper backing to them, any help would be appreciated, thanks, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 3rd Division insignia?   WW2 3rd Division insignia?  

I have nearly matching matched pair to these and a single printed example. All can be wartime.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I have nearly matching matched pair to these and a single printed example. All can be wartime.
    Thank you very much Jerry for the information, most appreciated. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Thank you very much Jerry for the information, most appreciated. Leon.
    Leon.

I had another look and according to one reference book this type is post war, sorry.

At some stage in the future a new reference book is coming out which covers wartime and post war British badges which will cover all (lets hope so) such questions.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Leon.

I had another look and according to one reference book this type is post war, sorry.

At some stage in the future a new reference book is coming out which covers wartime and post war British badges which will cover all (lets hope so) such questions.
    Oh well "hey ho"! But I still thank you for the information as it is best to know one way or the other. Leon.