Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

WW2 British Plastic Cap badges

Article about: Border Regt

?

Hi Ade
    the crown you show in this looks like its a black example which would have been for the KINGS ROYAL RIFLE CORPS see the pics below of the black pips sadly I am missing 1 Also iI have shown the hard to find smaller pips and crown again I am missing a crown to complete the the rank set .
    steve

Hi Steve, I might be able to put you onto a couple of black pips.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I now have three black pips.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 British Plastic Cap badges   WW2 British Plastic Cap badges  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Picked up these at the weekend
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 British Plastic Cap badges   WW2 British Plastic Cap badges  

Two new additions to my collection. The REME has an old repair/replacement to the top lug which I think is period.

As I already have an RE, I will be selling one.

Cheers, Ade.

New pick up to reboot this

Though I would bring this old thread back up with a new acquisition. Alexandra, Princess of Wales's Own (Yorkshire Regiment) cap badge.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19